The Inspirational Leadership Seminar
Start Time: 8.30 for tea / coffee. 9.15am for the start of the event
Finish: the event will finish at 12.30 and will be followed by a buffet lunch and networking
This event gives you the opportunity to hear from leading figures who will share with you their own experiences of Leadership from areas which include insurance, sport, education, business and life.
• Dame Inga Beale, CEO Lloyds of London and National President of The Chartered Insurance Institute
• Rob Northfield, Motivational Speaker, Executive Coach and Leadership Expert
• Sue Woodroofe, Principal, The Grammar School at Leeds
• Eddie Gray, Former Leeds United Player and Manager and Scotland International
Throughout this seminar you will obtain a working knowledge and insight of key leadership principles. This includes:
• understanding leadership
• contrasting leadership styles
• the challenges of being a leader
• making leadership fun and enjoyable
There will also be an insight into the workings of Lloyds of London and a chance to meet face-to-face with all of our speakers.
Who Should Attend
• People recently appointed to a management or team leader role
• Experienced managers or team leaders who wish to hone their leadership skills
• People who aspire to reach leadership positions on their career path
• Anyone who is interested to learn about Leadership principles
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.