If you are studying for a CII qualification, we are aware of the level of commitment and dedication required in order to achieve the best possible result.
To help with your exam preparations, the Institute offers a series of Revision Lectures, which take place in advance of the April and October written examinations.
The following Revision Lectures have been scheduled during 2013:
- 14 January - How to study for the CII exams
- 18 February - How to improve your chances of passing the CII exams
- 11 March - Accelerated Learning & Memory Techniques
- 16 September - How to study & improve your chances of passing the CII exams
All Revision Lectures are held at Xchanging, 34 Leadenhall Street, London EC3A 1AX from 1.00pm to 2.00pm.
Registration is free to all CII Members, but must be processed in advance.
The CII also provides a range of course specific revision courses through their Face to Face programme at Fenchurch Street in London. For details of the courses available, click here.
All attendees must register 24 hours in advance via the IIL website.
Revision lectures are free to CII members.
If you wish IIL lectures to qualify for CPD purposes, proof of attendance (in the form of your registration name badge) must be retained. To obtain this badge at the lecture you must first register via the IIL website.
- To permit entry e-mail confirmations must be printed and brought to the lecture.
- Registration can only be achieved online - at least one working day in advance.
- Attendance confirmations are non-transferable to any other person or lecture.
- Seats cannot be guaranteed.
All Revision Lectures will, by kind permission of Xchanging, be held at 34 Leadenhall Street, London EC3A 1AX. Click here to see a map of the location within the red circle.
Please be advised:
The Insurance Institute of London and those individuals who give lectures and/or produce papers under its auspices are mindful of the need for such material to be as complete and accurate as the occasion requires and permits. However, such material is not represented to be a full and authoritative statement of the law or practice relating to any of the issues covered and no liability for any error or omission or for any opinion expressed will be accepted by the speaker or writer, his or her employer or the Institute.
Please contact Tina Thoms with any queries regarding our Revision Lecture Programme
Tel: 020 7397 3910
Please do let us know what we can do to make our events fully accessible to you.