WEBINAR: How Insurance Intermediaries Can Cope Financially
This webinar will focus on the current financial aspects of riding this storm - overall business solvency, (compliance with adequate resources COND 2.4), looking at key areas of the business, responsibilities of senior managers, etc. In one hour we will also focus on reviewing expenditure, reliance on key clients, HMRC help, furloughing, cutting unnecessary spending and looking ahead.
By the end of this webinar delegates will have gained an insight into
- What are the FCA’s expectations right now
- Assessing overall business solvency
- Carrying out a review of all expenditure
- Reviewing exposure to key clients
- Taking advantage of what HMRC is making available
- Furloughing and other staff matters
- Looking ahead to the next stage of any cost reduction
- Does your business interruption insurance cover any of this?
- Responsibilities of Senior Managers at this time
Branko Bjelobaba FCII has worked for 32 years across the sector and latterly at PwC and GISC and has led his own consultancy practice for 16 years. He works closely with BIBA (and has published its compliance manual since 2004) and the CII and has provided many well-received training events throughout the UK. He was recipient of the London Market People Award for Legal and Compliance in 2017.
To book your place please click on the link above.
Joining instructions will be sent out shortly before the Zoom webinar begins and all participants will receive a copy of the presentation after the talk.
Any queries please email Lloyd.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.