The BII Blog
What's in our blog?
We'll feature thoughts, views, opinions and insight from the President, committee Heads and other local professionals and figures.
Each contributor will have their own style and ideas, however examples of the topics covered could range from;
- Industry relevant items and thought pieces, for example on pension reforms
- Soft skills areas of interest e.g. what makes a good presenter / communicator / leader etc.
- Hot topics, and articles relating to upcoming and past events
- Personal thoughts & ideas
- Personal experiences (good and bad) of working within the profession
- Giving an insight into what the institute provides for our members and the roles of the committees and teams involved
- Guest blogs
We very much welcome your thoughts and opinions as well, and we hope you enjoy it