Cert CII Fast Track Remote Learning Programme
Birmingham Insurance Institute, in partnership with the Worshipful Company of Insurers, is delighted to offer a fast track initiative to help members gain their Certificate in Insurance.
This programme offers members the opportunity to benefit from a FREE study course specifically designed to help students attain their Cert CII in 6 months through structured learning. If you would like to advance your CII qualifications, now is the time to do so.
Certificate in Insurance – Remote Learning
The Cert CII programme is open to anyone who has either recently joined the insurance profession and wishes to start on their qualification journey, or to those who for whatever reason have been working in the industry for some time and have not yet achieved any insurance qualification.
Over a period of 6 months the institute will host six remote training sessions, two for each unit:
IF1 – Insurance legal and regulatory (compulsory subject)
IF3 – Insurance underwriting process
IF4 – Insurance claims handling process
The sessions will be run remotely, all you need is a computer!
These intensive revision sessions are designed to help you develop your exam technique and knowledge in order to obtain the Certificate in Insurance qualification.
Led by one of the UK's foremost insurance trainers, Alan Chandler, the syllabus will be explained in plain English with practical examples.
The sessions will not only cover the main areas of the syllabus, but also provide an interactive opportunity to ask Alan about any areas of the syllabus.
By participating in this fast track programme, delegates will be able to:
• describe the main principles within the framework
• identify the right techniques to use in the CII examinations
• apply the knowledge gained
IF1 SESSION ONE – Thursday 12th March
IF1 SESSION TWO – Wednesday 8th April
IF4 SESSION ONE – Thursday 4th June
IF4 SESSION TWO - Wednesday 24th June
IF3 SESSION ONE - Wednesday 15th July
IF3 SESSION TWO – Thursday 13th August
• You must be a CII member in order be accepted
• You work within the insurance profession in the West Midlands region only
• Your application should be supported by your line manager / employer
• You (or your employer) will be required to pay for coursework entry fees, study materials and travel costs
• The programme is limited to 10 members
Points to consider
• You need to be committed to attaining your qualification
• You are expected to attend all sessions/workshops
• A fee of £250 will be applicable if you cancel your place after 02/03/20, or you fail to attend any of the sessions/workshops, as it prevents other members from participating
• You must commit to taking an examination after the completion of each revision unit.
Want to enroll?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then complete the booking form.