Webinar: LinkedIn training - intermediate
This webinar follows on from the introductory webinar and is intended for people who have attended that webinar or are already regular users of LinkedIn and wish to get more from it.
At the end of this session delegates will be able to demonstrate an understanding of:
• How to improve and build on your profile to be found by your target audience
• The importance of your LinkedIn headline
• The value of Recommendations
• How to improve your Skills for greater SEO value (Search Engine Optimization)
• How to make connections and manage invitations to connect
• How to create and amplify content to create engagement and opportunity
• How to promote your own content
• How to engage with other people’s content
• How to use Advanced Search both on and off LinkedIn to find targeted prospects and influencers and learn from your competition
Nigel Cliffe is an experienced multi-channel marketer with over thirty years’ experience in combining the best of marketing with the best of technology to drive improved business performance.
As a result of using LinkedIn successfully since 2007 to drive engagement and new business for many clients, Nigel formed Value Exchange Ltd in 2013 specifically to train others on how to repeat the same success.
Nigel has worked with a wide variety of clients, from one-man businesses through to FTSE 100 companies, universities, charities and central Government, mostly in the UK, but also sometimes internationally. He is also a nominated LinkedIn Trainer for a number of Professional Institutes.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.