BII virtual presentation skills
Presenting, whether for pitching for investment or ideas; presenting to clients, stakeholders or senior management is an essential skill for any ambitious individual. It is an opportunity to develop credibility and raise your profile. In this virtual workshop I share the secrets of presenting “Superstar Communicator” style.
- How to prepare for a presentation so you will make a positive impression
- The Why? The purpose of your presentation and how you engage your audience
- What to say and how to say it. Structuring your presentation with simple Superstar Communicator techniques
- Tips on the performance side of your presentation
- The power of using stories in your presentations and how to use this technique successfully
- Managing your nerves before presenting.
Susan Heaton-Wright is an impact, communications and speaking expert for emerging leaders and the creator of the Superstar Communicator™ methodology. She is an international speaker; the MD of award winning music company, Viva Live Music, podcaster and a former prize winning international opera singer. She is an expert in virtual communication; is a remote speaker and delivers CPD accredited webinars and coaching virtually. Susan studied on the Neuroscience Professional Development Programme accredited by the British Psychological Society, enabling her to deliver high quality content with reference to a real understanding of how individuals’ brains impact individuals’ behaviour.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.