Webinar: Peak Productivity Playbook - The Psychology of Designing Your Time & Getting More Done!
Sometimes work can seem like an endless avalanche of emergencies, distractions and interruptions. You’re trying to do more things in less time and it’s going in the wrong direction. For others, productivity is stymied when out motivation stalls. Work life balance might seem like a distant promise right now. But is it possible there is an easier way?
Take a fresh, sideways look at “Time Management” and “High Performance”. Learn the real thinking skills, life hacks and simple habits that will make a big difference in your productivity at work and quality of life.
At the end of this session delegates will be able to identify an understanding of how to:
- Design your own approach to time management
- Optimise how you focus your energy, get organised and how to deal with distraction and overload
- Start quickly to create time with the easiest habits and tips and use the new time you create to work more purposefully
- Learn how and why more advanced productivity approaches work and why they often fail so you don’t fall into the same-old time traps.
- Learn how your mind, behaviour and productivity system work together for better results
Andy Currie is the Founding Director and Chief Curiosity Officer at Think Distinct. He helps individuals and organisations develop a productive advantage, thrive and outpace career disruption through high performing Thinking, Learning and Leadership.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.