Remote Pre Exam Training ER1 (Equity Release) , Wednesday 5th August 2020
The Personal Finance Society Hants and Dorset Regional Committee in association with the Insurance Institutes of Bournemouth and Southampton have organised a ‘distance learning’ training day via an online and interactive conference video facility for those members who are studying for and taking the ER1 examination.
The cost of the day’s training will be £41 for PFS members and £51 for non-PFS members. Your attendance will be confirmed once you have booked online. There is a maximum of 12 attendees. If we are oversubscribed, you will be placed on a waiting list.
The day will commence at 0930 sharp and finish by 1700, with breaks timetabled for lunch etc throughout the day.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all face to face training organised by the committee has been suspended until further notice by HM Government and the PFS and CII centrally.
Further details available at:
The day is split into five modules and run in 45 minute bursts divided by 10 to 15 minute breaks (online learning requires more breaks)
- 30am – Module One - Introductions and overview of the exam, do’s and don’ts to prepare. Module Two – Legal and regulatory requirements of Equity Release advising.
- 30am – Module Two Continued
- 30am – Module Three – Equity Release Products – dissected in detail
- 30am – Lunch
- 30pm – Module Three Continued
- 30pm – Module Four - Later Life Taxation, State Benefits and Legal aspects in the Later Life Market Case Study
- 30pm – Module Five - Case Study Practice and Personal Action Plans
By the end of the course, delegates will have covered the key elements of the ER1 syllabus and what is required to pass the examination.
The trainer, Paul Archer, has over 35 years in the business as Mortgage Adviser, IFA, sales coach, sales trainer, author, blogger and coach. Regular speaker at the Society of Mortgage Professionals. Fully qualified IFA and Equity Release Mortgage Adviser.
To attend, please book online via the following link:
Any questions please email the Personal Finance Society Hants and Dorset Regional Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org.