Remote Pre Exam Training RO7 (Advanced Mortgage Advice) , Thursday 13th August 2020
The Personal Finance Society Hants and Dorset Regional Committee in association with the Insurance Institutes of Bournemouth and Southampton have organised a ‘distance learning’ training day via an online and interactive conference video facility for those members who are studying for and taking the RO7 examination.
The cost of the day’s training will be £41 for PFS members and £51 for non-PFS members. Your attendance will be confirmed once you have booked online. There is a maximum of 12 attendees. If we are oversubscribed, you will be placed on a waiting list.
The day will commence at 0930 sharp and finish by 1700, with breaks timetabled for lunch etc throughout the day.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all face to face training organised by the committee has been suspended until further notice by HM Government and the PFS and CII centrally.
Further details available at: https://www.cii.co.uk/about-us/faqs/#!#online-mcq-exams-coronavirus-update
The interactive workshop will cover:
- Overview of the paper – tips and techniques
- Taxation of property ownership – CGT, Stamp Duty, Income Tax and VAT. Case Studies and complex calculations
- Specialised lending schemes – foreign financing, bridging, equity release, Islamic Mortgages, Buy to Let, Help to Buy and Secured Loans
- Multiple choice tests to capitalise the learning
- Property Law - Scots Law, Tenure and Reform
- Financial difficulties – state support, lender backing and possession proceedings
- Trainer facilitation of case studies analysing complex client situations – these represent 20 very difficult marks in the exam, they are multifarious and challenging.
By the end of the course, delegates will have covered the key elements of the RO7 syllabus and what is required to pass the examination.
The trainer, Paul Archer, has over 35 years in the business as Mortgage Adviser, IFA, sales coach, sales trainer, author, blogger and coach. Regular speaker at the Society of Mortgage Professionals. Fully qualified IFA and Equity Release Mortgage Adviser.
To attend, please book online via the following link:
Any questions please email the Personal Finance Society Hants and Dorset Regional Committee on email@example.com.