Annual Dinner - CANCELLED
The Insurance Institute of Bristol is delighted to announce that the 2020 Annual Dinner will take place on Friday 26th June. This popular annual event will be held at the Bristol Marriott Hotel City Centre and promises to provide a wonderful evening of good food, great entertainment and excellent networking opportunities. There may even be a few additional surprises this year!
Early Bird tickets aren now on sale priced at £70 per person or £700 for a table of 10. There are a limited amount of these tickets so we advise you to book early to take advantage of this deal. Please note that Early Bird tickets must be paid for online at the time of booking.
Remaining tickets will be priced at £80 per person and £800 for a table of 10.
Why not treat your clients to the Deluxe Package. For only £1,000 your table will be situated in a premium position. All your guests will receive a glass of Prosecco on the table and your organisation will receive promotion on the Insurance Institute of Bristol website Annual Dinner page, branding on the rolling presentation throughout the event and branding on the menu programmes placed on all the tables.
Menu, Wine List, Guest Requirements
Download the menu, wine list and table plan form below. Please return your table plan to email@example.com by Monday 9th March. Please complete and the wine list form (including all payment details) and return to Georgia.Packer@marriotthotels.com
We are always looking for sponsorship for our swansong event. If you are interested in any of the sponsorship packages please contact Emily Westacott; firstname.lastname@example.org
Achiever of the Year Award
Do you feel that your personal business achievements deserve recognition?
Do you feel that you go above and beyond what is expected of you as a professional?
If the answer is 'yes', then nominate yourself for this prestigious award today and become the next winner of the Bristol Young Achiever Award
Young Achievers may nominate themselves or be nominated by a line manager/senior manager within their business. If you feel that you have demonstrated exceptional achievements, talent and attitude in your professional life, this is the chance to let everyone know about it!
How to nominate
• The nomination form and selection criteria can be found below - download and complete the nomination form.
• Nominations need to be received by 12pm on Monday 2nd March 2020
• Nominations should be submitted via email to Emily Westacott; email@example.com
• The winner will be announced at the Insurance Institute of Bristol's Annual Dinner at Marriott Bristol City on Friday 20th March 2020. Shortlisted nominees will receive a VIP invitation to this prestigious occasion.
• A cash prize of £100 and our Young Achiever Award, will be awarded to the person who, in the opinion of the judges, has made the most positive contribution to the insurance or financial services profession and their business.
We look forward to receiving your nominations. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require any further information.
To ensure fairness throughout the short listing process, the awards committee will contact the manager of any individuals who have nominated themselves in order to verify the statements contained in their application form