NXTGEN Bristol: WEBINAR: Networking for Success
Networking is an essential skill if you wish to raise your profile professionally and/or move your business forward, yet it is something many people dread. Being able to create and maintain a strong network is crucial. This interactive virtual masterclass provides the audience essential skills in face to face and online networking. Including meetings strangers, having interesting conversations, when to move on; following up and keeping in touch with your network. This masterclass will focus on virtual networking for the foreseeable future.
By the end of this session, delegates will be able to:
- Learn why networking is crucial for personal career success and business success
- How to create a plan and prepare for a networking event
- Planning your network; recognising where there are gaps and how to fill them with valuable contacts
- Discovering which network events - and other events that will be appropriate and valuable for you to attend and invest money in
- Having conversations and knowing when to move on to a new conversation
- The essential part of networking: the follow ups and keeping in touch with people
- Networking online.
A link will be sent via your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
Please note that this webinar will be hosted on the Zoom platform which may be restricted by some employers. Members may need to utilise their own personal devices in these circumstances to access the platform.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.