WEBINAR: Mange your fear and turn up confidently
There are situations where we are affected by fear; this could impact on our performance, or we could avoid taking up opportunities that could progress our career. In this powerful masterclass, Susan shares techniques to understand and manage your fear so you can present the very best version of yourself in business situations. Using proven knowledge from Neuroscience as well as her experience as a professional musician, Susan delivers invaluable content.
The aim of this course is that you will go away with knowledge and practical ways to manage your fear in specific business situations. This includes:
• Understand what fear does to your body.
• Creating a safe psychological zone, to ensure you are able to self-care.
• Creating awareness of occasions when you are fearful and creating a framework of how to manage this
• Techniques to manage your fear and ensure you are in a calmer state
• Reframe your attitude to fear, and discover how you can use this in a positive way to increase your confidence
• Recognise when you are self-sabotaging to avoid the fear
A link will be sent via your email address supplied at the time of the booking. PLEASE DO NOT share this with anyone else.
Please note that this webinar will be hosted on the Zoom platform which may be restricted by some employers. Members may need to utilise their own personal devices in these circumstances to access the platform.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.