WEBINAR: Women in Leadership
Effective Communication Communicating as a leader is a necessary skill for any leader. For female leaders and emerging leaders, these are particularly important to ensure you lead, make an impression and engage with your teams.
In this interactive masterclass Susan will use elements from her Communications methodology, Superstar Communicator™, sharing Top Tips to ensure you have presence and impact when communicating as a female leader.
The aim of this course is that you will go away with knowledge and practical ways to communicate in an impactful and effective way as a leader. This includes:
• Understanding who you are speaking to and what they need to hear but without compromising yourself as a leader
• The Power of concise, clear content when you speak and communicate.
• Speaking to your team without undermining your position.
• The use of language and what I call “Ding Dong” words that undermine you as a leader – and eliminating them.
• Confidence to say what you mean rather than trying to be ‘nice’ and ‘liked’.
• Body language: how this adds positive impact to what you are saying
• Vocal usage: Tips on using your voice as a female leader and be consciously aware of how you use it
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.