Careers Week - Time Management
We are all time poor; and are expected to deliver more work for others. “I have too much to do” and “I don’t have time” are complaints we are all hearing. Being able to manage your time and work more effectively and efficiently is a skill we all need to acquire. In this interactive workshop, we will share practical ways to manage your time and work more efficiently.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Understand how we as individuals work
- Identify where we waste time and where we work efficiently
- Use the Time Management Elements to ensure we work efficiently
- Understand the range of APPS and tools that can assist in using your time effectively
- Apply the techniques to working remotely and in the office
Susan Heaton-Wright is an impact, communications and speaking expert for emerging leaders and the creator of the Superstar Communicator™ methodology
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.