2022 IIB Annual Dinner FULLY BOOKED
We are delighted to invite you to the Insurance Institute of Bristol's prestigious Annual Dinner, which aims to fundraise for our President's nominated charity, Bristol & Weston Hospitals Charity (formerly known as Above & Beyond): Bristol & Weston Hospitals Charity | Together we can do great things (bwhospitalscharity.org.uk)
Any profits from the event will be donated to the charity and, should you wish to make a donation (whether or not you can attend the event), you can do so here: The insurance institute of Bristol is fundraising for Bristol & Weston Hospitals Charity (justgiving.com)
Any and all donations are gratefully received. Thank you.
This year, the event takes place at the beautiful Bristol Harbour Hotel on Corn Street, and incorporates an awards presentation, celebrating exam success within our region.
A big thank you to our event sponsors, ARAG, CCi, DWF and UWE Bristol.
Tickets can be purchased via the website, as either an individual or table of 10. Ticket numbers are limited so book early to avoid disappointment! Ticket sales close at the end of March 2022.
- Red carpet entrance and arrival drinks at 6pm
- Introductory speeches and 3 course meal at 6.30pm
- Awards presentation and closing speeches at 9.30pm
- Live band Tommy and the Fuse at 10pm
- Table-top casino and lounge bar also open at 10pm
- Carriages at 1am
- Your ticket includes a drink on arrival and a table allocation of house wine. If you would like to order an upgraded wine package (these must be pre-ordered), please use the document download function below and send your completed form back to the hotel directly
- Silent auction fundraiser
- 20% off at the local NCP car park to all guests. To make use of this, please contact the hotel directly, quoting this event
- Tea and coffee stations
Please refer to the menu document attachment below, and select either Option 1 or Option 2 (vegetarian) with your ticket purchase.
Please notify us within the comments box if you have additional dietary requirements when booking (e.g. vegan, gluten free) as the meals can be adapted.
Nominations are now open for our Pandemic Perseverance Award. Nominate yourself or a colleague by emailing CIIBristol@outlook.com by close of business on Friday 25th March 2022.
The winner will be chosen in conjunction with UWE Bristol, and will be someone who:
- Is a high achiever that has stood out over the last two years, overcome the difficulties of the period, and made a positive impact; and
- Upholds the CII principles of raising professional standards, works towards their own professional development (and potentially that of others around them), and builds trust in their profession
Black tie, dress to impress.
If you have any queries or would like to provide sponsorship for the event, please contact CIIBristol@outlook.com.
- Bristol Harbour Hotel
- 49-55 Corn Street
- BS1 1HT