Bristol institute IF1 Overview
The course will look at the best exam techniques to use to pass IF1. We will explore:
- The different types of risk,
- The U.K. market place
- The six insurance principles of insurable interest, duty not to misrepresent/ fair presentation of risk, indemnity, proximate cause, subrogation and contribution
- The legal and regulatory aspects of insurance
The course will be delivered by Alan Chandler, Chartered Insurer who has taken thousands of people from nothing to fully ACII qualified, including training many national prize winners, so you will be getting the best possible help to pass IF1.
By attending this event, delegates will be able to identify:
- the best exam techniques to use to pass the IF1 exam
- the different types of risk and the U.K. insurance market place
- the six main legal principles of insurance
- the legal and regulatory adjectives of the syllabus
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.