CANCELLED: Anglia Market Forum 2018
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED
Refreshments and networking at 5pm
Delegates who attend this panel debate will be able to describe the items viewed most topical in 2018 by the leading lights of the insurance profession. This includes representatives from the insurer and broker markets.
David Williams, Managing Director Underwriting, Axa Insurance
- Gareth Hemming, Managing Director SME, Aviva
- Tony Fletcher, Corporate Director Ecclesiastical
- Branko Bjelobaba, Regulation and Compliance Consultant
- Laura High, Director, Yutree Insurance and BIBA Chair of Regional Advisory Board
- Jonathan Clark, Global Head of Claims for Business Solutions, SCOR Global P & C
- April Stowers, Business Development Director, Cunningham Lindsey
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.