Brexit - The impact on the insurance industry
This session is aimed at Brokers, Underwriters, Claims and Risk Managers working across the Insurance Industry who would like an update on the Brexit plans and what potential impact this could have on the insurance industry.
By Attending this event, delegates will be able to identify:
- Outline the current Brexit ‘landscape’ and understand what is likely to or could happen next
- Explain why all this is important to the Insurance Industry
- Identify specific impacts that Brexit could have on the Insurance Industry from a Claims, Broker and Underwriting perspective
Morgan has substantial experience in client relationship management, installing training programmes and fraud prevention strategy. He is a qualified Chartered Legal Executive, who returned to DAC Beachcroft LLP Claims Ltd following previous experience in the insurance and Defendant Legal arenas.
Previously, Morgan managed accounts for a major insurer client, and now helps manage relationships and develop new business opportunities. Morgan has specialist experience in defending fraudulent claims made in the Motor, Employers Liability and Public Liability areas, and has worked closely with insurer clients to install bespoke fraud prevention strategies.
- Refreshments will be served before the talk from 5:30pm onwards.
- If you know of any other CII Members who would like to attend but have not received the invite, please ask them to update their CII Communication Preferences at https://www.cii.co.uk/my-cii/preferences
- Parking is free at the venue but you must remember to register your car at reception to avoid a car parking fine
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.