Making the most of Microsoft Teams
This webinar is aimed at new Teams users or those with experience, but are keen to further their knowledge of additional features. The session will provide an overview of the platform and its core features.
By attending this webinar, delegates will be able to:
- effectively navigate the application
- collaborate on projects by joining a team
- schedule and deliver effective meetings
- Navigating the Teams application
- Viewing the Activity feed
- Creating and joining a team
- View and add channels within a team
- Add team members
- Using the chat system
- Adding impact to conversations with gifs and emojis
- Accessing documents within chats
- Making calls within teams
- Add contacts and speed dial
- Making voice and video calls
- Using voicemail
- Working with Tasks by Planner (New List or Plan)
- Using the calendar
- Scheduling meetings
- Blurring and changing your background within meetings
- Using the whiteboard
- Document collaboration within meetings
- Using Breakout Rooms
- Creating and using a Poll during meetings with Microsoft Forms
Glyn has worked in the computer industry since 1987. Installing Networks, developing systems and training clients. In the early 2000s Glyn decided to focus on training. For around twenty years Glyn has been providing both classroom and web-based training to corporate companies (many of them well known organisations). Glyn teaches a wide variety of computer software skills including accounts systems, databases and office products. His most popular course tends to be Microsoft Excel. Glyn also enjoys scuba diving and as a PADI diving professional has worked in the Costa Del Sol leading dives and running dive programmes.
Interested, but can't attend?
Don't worry if you can't make the date/time of this webinar, it is being recorded. Please book a place as per normal and use the webinar link to access a recording post event.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Chelmsford and South Essex, which is acting as the host institute for this event.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.