Commercial Packages Overview
Delegates who successfully complete this workshop will be able to:
- Identify covers required by SMEs
- Explain the benefits of commercial package policies
- Describe the structure of commercial package policies
- Describe typical policy cover available under commercial package policies
- Identify optional covers
- Discuss underwriting considerations
- Discuss claims considerations
Typical risks encountered by SMEs
- The main covers provided by commercial package policies
- The benefits of package policies
- Optional extensions, exclusions and restrictions
- Underwriting and claims considerations
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.