This half day course is designed for anyone who wants to improve their communication skills and be more effective in the workplace.
By attending this event, delegates will be able to:
- describe what is Effective Communication
- learn how communication skills impact on other people and how improving them, will make it easier to get better results.
- recognise the verbal and non-verbal aspects of Effective Communication
- learn how to communicate with more confidence and assertiveness
- Effective Communication
- What is Effective Communication, how good are you?
- Effects of Poor Communication
- Communication Skills
- Verbal and non-verbal communication,
- Building Rapport
- First Impressions
- Rapid Rapport
- Confidence and Assertiveness
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.