How to take control of mental health in your workplace
This event, in collaboration with the South East & Central Essex Mind, is aimed at Senior Managers and Team Leaders and will cover how to manage and prevent mental health issues in the workplace.
By attending this event, delegates will be able to:
- Identify the key factors that affect mental wellbeing
- Describe why it is so important and the costs of not acting
- Learn about employee engagement and creating a mentally healthy workplace
- Develop a checklist
- Collecting and measuring information
- Guidance for line managers
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.