Professional Indemnity (Advanced) Training Course - Half Day Workshop AM
- Structures of Collateral Warranties, Special Relationships at Law and Limitation Issues
- Including Alliance projects
- In-Depth Coverage Issues Relating to Mitigation of Loss, Conditions Precedent and Generic Market Endorsements
- The Advantages and Disadvantages of LLPs
- Court Cases
- Exploring Professional Indemnity Insurance Wordings
- Including aggregation issues
- Open forum to discuss current issues
Delegates who successfully complete this workshop will be able to:
- review structures and understand Collateral Warranties, Special Relationships at Law and Limitation
- show an awareness of in-depth cover issues, e.g. mitigation of loss, conditions precedent etc.
- detail the arguments for and against LLPs
- demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Professional Indemnity Insurance wordings
- discuss the need for professional indemnity cover for non-traditional sectors
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.