This course allows managers and supervisors to understand the common sources of poor Time Management and initiate solutions in their workplace to increase productivity and efficiency
By attending this event, delegates will be able to:
- Understand sources of poor Time Management
- Understand the techniques of setting and achieving goals and objectives
- Recognise the importance of effective planning, prioritising, delegation, and managing work life balance.
- Setting SMART Objectives
- The Pareto Principle (80:20 rule)
- The Prioritisation Grid (Urgent vs Important)
- The 4 Ds (Do, Dump, Delay, Delegate)
- Ding Ding! (emails, messages and smartphones)
- Work Life Balance
- Top 10 tips for improving your time management
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.