YPG: Financial Resilience for Young Professionals
This talk is geared towards younger members, who are interested in learning more about the key issues they may face and their future financial resilience. The talk is designed to highlight what younger members need to know on their quest for Financial Independence.
- To appreciate the importance/need for Financial independence;
- To highlight ways to improve your financial resilience;
- To identify moments that matter in your financial life & to feel more comfortable talking about money;
- To highlight financial perils & pitfalls;
- To discuss & share experiences.
- To provide food for thought & hopefully some light bulb moments.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.