Control the uncontrollable
In this interactive session learn how the uncontrollable impacts on you, your business and your success and what you can do about it.
By attending this webinar, delegates will be able to identify:
- The tell-tale signs that the uncontrollable is controlling things.
- How to overcome adversity and learn strategies to become more adaptable and agile to handle the most challenging of events and situations.
- How to Improve profitability and sustainability.
- The coaching tools to become proactive in any situation to get what you want – no matter what.
- How to handle those difficult conversations, relationships and environments.
- How to stay motivated, confident and ready for anything.
Learning the science of who you are will help you achieve more personally and professionally in this session you will get to ask our guest speaker, Mandie Holgate anything to help you control the uncontrollable.
Mandie Holgate is an internationally acclaimed author, speaker and coach, specialising in how the mind impacts on performance, happiness and success.
When you work in alignment with the human you are, you achieve more. Not trying to fit other people’s models of what enables success, but a personalised definition that compliments who you really are.
Her clients range from Virgin Care and the NHS through to business owners and individuals looking to understand how the power of what you think, influences everything from profitability, productivity, stress management and happiness through to innovation, confidence, and leadership.
We are delighted to be joined by Mandie Holgate for two sessions. This session further explores the 'Overworked, Overloaded, Overwhelmed' webinar. It is advisable to book both sessions, however they also work as standalone sessions.
Please join the webinar from 9:15 so that we can start at 9:30 prompt.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 1/2 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.