CPD WEBINAR: LEADERSHIP IN OUR INDUSTRY
The event will be presented by Alan Chandler. one of the most popular insurance presenters in the UK
The Presentation will cover the following:
This presentation will look from an insurance perspective at the key areas of leadership and motivation.
The topics covered will be:
- To look at what motivates an insurance team and its members
- To evaluate the attributes of a successful team
- To practice performance management and appraisal of a team
- To look at how the management concepts put forward by Hertzberg and Maslow apply in insurance
- To explore leadership in insurance
This presentation is appropriate for all members. Underwriters, claims staff, brokers, Loss Adjusters, IFAs and anyone else who employs staff.
At the end of this event, delegates will be able to:
- Understand what motivates a team and what makes a good leader
- Understand how to build a successful team
- Understand how to get the best out of your staff
- Understand how Hertzberg and Maslow applies to insurance
If you have any queries on this event,please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.