CPD WEBINAR: EMERGING RISKS
IIC&G is delighted to bring you an essential CPD session with one of our best and most popular trainers Diane Jenkins.
This is probably our most requested webinar.
The session is on Emerging Risks and looks at some of the issues that are changing the insurance industry – in terms of ways of working, and new insurance solutions being developed.
Content and Learning
• Use of AI
• Implications for insurers
• Use of AI by insurers
• Autonomous vehicles
• Insurance implications
• ESG issues
• Climate Change – new insurance solutions, reporting and mitigation
• Well-being – employees, diversity
• Social responsibility
• Geo-political issues – effect on insurance
• Have a general understanding of emerging risk
• Be aware of issues created and their impact on insurance
• Begin to identify potential insurance solution
This is a Zoom webinar. You must pre book to receive slides and recording of this session if you cannot attend live. The Zoom link will be sent out 48 hours before the event. Any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.