CPD WEBINAR: Impactful Online Meetings
CONTENT AND LEARNING
- Overview limitations of virtual meetings – compared to in person meetings
- Advantages of virtual meeting - time efficiency and flexibility - no travel restrictions.
- Strategy – to build client retention, new business, cross sales, and broker relationship
- Setting yourself up for success
- 4 step method set up for virtual space
- Platform options and Technology Functionality
- Personal presentation - making an impact personally.
- Introduction to virtual meeting psychology
- Introduction to managing wellbeing in the virtual space
- In meeting tips – include reading of the room, switching content, creating ‘space’
- How to mitigate limitations and exploit advantages of virtual meetings
- Giving delegates the skills
- Giving delegates the skills to connect impactfully through online tools
- Build an understanding of the different platforms available, their relative strengths and weaknesses
- Provide the skills to work effectively across multiple platforms
- Best practice in terms of setting up for online communication – professional image and communication effectiveness
- Best practice in session planning and set up – to maximise effectiveness of the meeting
Nick Thomas & Associates – specialist training solutions to the UK Insurance Sector
Nick Thomas & Associates provide wide ranging training and coaching solutions to the UK Insurance sector across Sales, Business/Soft skills, Regulatory and Compliance, and Technical insurance training.
All Associates are selected for their strong industry background and credibility, allied to first class training skills.
All training programmes are designed specifically to align to client needs and delivery overseen by Nick Thomas.
In recent months, Nick Thomas & Associates have delivered highly acclaimed training and webinar series providing up to the moment solutions to the challenges of the hardening market and the developing ‘new normal’.
Our clients include major insurers and brokers, broker network groups, insurance recruitment consultants and local insurance institutes.
This is a Zoom webinar and joining instructions will be issued 48 hours before the webinar
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.