CPD WEBINAR: The Broker Landscape- understanding our brokers’ needs and challenges
- Understand the different Broker Models in the UK insurance market with an emphasis on their financial make-up, and ownership structure
- Understand how these drive differing behaviours in the market and in dealings with Insurers
- Understanding that Broker best practice solutions to hard market challenges are compromised by ‘new normal’ in terms of achieving client intimacy
- Mirrors challenges facing Insurers in retaining close relationships with Brokers
Content and Learning
- Overview Broker Models – Global, Consolidator, Network, Alliances, Independents, Community
- For Each Model – overview financial model, ownership, challenges it creates and behaviours that flow from this
- Wider Broker challenges – overview
- Focus on Brokers and the Hard Market – new business and client retention
- Broker hard market challenges
- Key factors and strategies for success and demonstrate how all of these require client intimacy/trusted adviser status and engagement with insurers
- Consider how ‘new normal’ has affected this
This is a Zoom webinar and joining instructions will be issued 48 hours before the session
Nick Thomas & Associates provide wide ranging training and coaching solutions to the UK Insurance sector across Sales, Business/Soft skills, Regulatory and Compliance, and Technical insurance training.
All Associates are selected for their strong industry background and credibility, allied to first class training skills.
All training programmes are designed specifically to align to client needs and delivery overseen by Nick Thomas.
In recent months, Nick Thomas & Associates have delivered highly acclaimed training and webinar series providing up to the moment solutions to the challenges of the hardening market and the developing ‘new normal’.
Clients include major insurers and brokers, broker network groups, insurance recruitment consultants and local insurance institutes.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.