The 73rd Annual General Meeting
Our 73rd AGM will be held on 16th April 2020.
As a result of the current coronavirus situation, the decision has been taken that we will hold this year's AGM via a video conferencing facility. Should you require further information on how to access the AGM, please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I will forward you joining instructions once they are available.
The agenda of the AGM will be as follows:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 18th April 2019
3. Annual Report of the Council
4. Accounts for the year to 31st December 2019
5. Appointment of the Auditors
6. Elections of the Council (President, Deputy President, Vice-Presidents and Council Members)
7. Transfer of Office