"Intergenerational Planning & the Trust Registration Service" Regional Chartered Body Alliance Webinar
Intergenerational Planning & the Trust Registration Service
CPD Webinar held in conjunction with the CISI
Date: Thursday 17th June 2021
Time: 2pm to 3pm
This presentation will count for 1 hour of CPD if relevant to your identified learning needs.
(Note: CISI members should book via the CISI website to avoid being charged an attendance fee)
Colin Bramhall from Octopus Investments
Colin has been a Business Development Manager within the financial services sector for over 30 years, the last seven have been with Octopus Investments. He has a broad knowledge of both tax and trusts built up mainly at his time with Clerical Medical and Skandia.
- A look at the intergenerational landscape post Covid
- Securing the next generation of clients
- Planning opportunities for you and your clients
- Trust Registration Service ( TRS ) what’s required of both you and your clients.
- Identifying strategies to attract and develop higher net worth clients.
- The establish processes to build bridges with the next generation of clients to retain existing clients’ assets under management.
- Understanding the requirements of the TRS and the need to establish a process to help both you and your clients abide by the legislation.
Webinar ID: 831 4548 4263
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.