R01 Virtual Revision Day
R01 Revision Day
The training day will include active revision of the R01 syllabus with multiple choice exam practise and key tips on dealing with the different questions that may be presented. It is intended that as many of the R01 learning outcomes are covered as possible.
R01 Main Learning Outcomes:
At the end of this unit, candidates will have investigated:
- The purpose and structure of the UK financial services industry;
- How the retail customer is served by the financial services industry;
- Regulatory framework, powers and responsibilities to protect the consumer;
- Legal concepts and considerations relevant to financial advice;
- Code of Ethics and its impact on the business behaviours of individuals.
Cris Glascow has over 30 years’ experience in the financial services sector including roles within product providers and financial advisory firms. He started his own training business in 2002 and since then, has successfully trained thousands of candidates towards professional qualifications up to QCF Level 7. He is a specialist in the areas of financial, retirement, estate and investment planning. He is a Chartered Fellow of the CISI and a Fellow of the Personal Finance Society and Chartered Financial Planner.
The revision session will be held virtually on Zoom. Joining details will be sent to participants prior to the session.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Liverpool, which is acting as the host institute for this event.