The 74th Annual General Meeting
Our 74th AGM will be held on 15th April 2021.
The decision has been taken that we will again be holding this year's AGM via a video conferencing facility. Joining instructions will be advertised and sent out to registered attendees once they are available.
The agenda of the AGM will be as follows:
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 16th April 2020
3. Annual Report of the Council
4. Accounts for the year to 31st December 2020
5. Appointment of the Auditors
6. Elections of the Council (President, Deputy President, Vice-Presidents and Council Members)
7. Transfer of Office