2023 Annual General Meeting
Your council invites you to attend the 76th Annual General Meeting of the Insurance Institute of Chester & North Wales.
Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved in your local council.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 13th April 2022
3. Annual Reports of the Council
4. Accounts for the year to 31st December 2022
5. Appointment of the Auditors
6. Elections of the Council (President, Deputy President, Vice-Presidents and Council Members)
7. Transfer of Office