Webinar: Facilitating and contributing to conference calls and meetings
Conference calls and virtual meetings are now the norm. It is an opportunity for individuals to raise their credibility by facilitating and managing meeting effectively, as well as contributing in an impactful way.
We all have experiences of conference calls that haven’t been run well or efficiently. We can change this! This masterclass includes innovative ways to engage and maintain focus on meetings, in addition to facts about concentration in virtual meetings.
It also supports individuals who are less confident or inexperienced in using virtual meeting platforms, how to prepare and make a positive contribution in remote meetings.
Presenter: Susan Heaton-Wright is an impact, communications and speaking trainer for executives and the creator of the Superstar Communicator™ philosophy. Susan is a Fellow of the Royal Geographical Society, The Royal Society of Arts and the Incorporated Society of Musicians, and is a CPD accredited speaker.
The aim of this course is that you will go away with knowledge and practical ways to facilitate and contribute in virtual meetings with confidence : This includes:
- Setting clear boundaries on how to behave in meetings and conference calls
- How to lead effective meetings.
- Tips on managing time
- Facilitate valuable discussion where everyone can contribute whilst being in a virtual environment.
- How to ensure everyone is focused whilst in the virtual ‘room’.
- Tips for structuring a good virtual meeting: including recommendations of content structure and features to use
This webinar will take place over Zoom. The link will be available in the booking confirmation e-mail that is sent automatically when you book onto the webinar.