Edinburgh Marathon Festival
We’re on the hunt for people keen to run in the Edinburgh Marathon Festival relay event, taking place on 24th May 2020. This involves a team of 4 running the 26.2 mile race between them, and with individual legs ranging between 4 and 8.5 miles this truly is an event for everyone!
Whilst we’re happy to take fully-formed teams if you already have some ideal running partners in mind, we’re equally keen to hear from any individuals & partial teams of 2 or 3. Once we’ve gauged interest, we’ll be in touch to find out a little more about the sort of distance you’d be like to run and will group teams together based on that to ensure that everyone is comfortable.
In exchange for your commitment to pounding the pavements, we’ll help you out with:
- Subsidised entry
- Fundraising: we’ll run together for charity with a joint fundraising push
- A running t-shirt so stylish it will instantly become one of your favourite items of clothing
- Pointers around training plans
- A WhatsApp group to keep everyone in touch and motivated
- Regular group runs, where we can all come together to train (and crucially finish up somewhere for well-earned coffee and cake)
This is a great opportunity to make a commitment to fitness for the new year, raise some money for a fantastic cause, and ultimately have a great time as part of a team of your industry peers! We’d love to hear from you if you’re definitely keen to run, just want to register your interest, or indeed have any questions – our contact details are below.
We want to make sure that there is as much time as possible to prepare, so we would be grateful if you could get in touch by 8th January 2020 if you’re interested.