Annual General Meeting
Your council invites you to attend the 2021 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Society of Edinburgh.
Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held in 2020
- Annual Report of Council
- Accounts for the year to 31 December 2020
- Appointment of an Examiner of Accounts
- Elections of Council
1. Office bearers for election and re election.
- President - Alistair Blyth
- Dep president - George Easdon
- Secretary - Lindsay Williamson
- Treasurer - Fiona Hanrahan
- Education - Rob Edwards
- GI Events - Paul Allen
- FS Events - Kelly Geddes
- Dinner - Fiona Tait
- LINF rep - Fiona Tait
- Sports - Ben Notman
- Diversity - Jeff Lestrelle
- Social Media -Jeff Lestrelle
2. Council members for re-election.
- David Whittle
- Alistair Cottle
- Neil Winstanley
- Kim Nelson
- Karen Lauder
3 Vice Presidents for election.
- Alana Kielnar
- Ronnie Morgan
- Transfer of office
- Adopt new constitution
- Date of next year's AGM
The AGM will be held online - you will be provided with online access details prior to the event.