Annual General Meeting 2022
Your council invites you to attend the 2022 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance Society of Edinburgh. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
You can attend in person at AB1 Financial Planning Ltd, 11 Alva St, Edinburgh EH2 4PH or simply join us via the TEAMS link which will be sent once you have confirmed you are attending.
A copy of the AGM Minutes for 2021 and a copy of the audited financial accounts for 2021 will be available at the venue or upon email request to the Secretary.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held in 2021
- Annual Report of Council
- Accounts for the year to 31 December 2021
- Appointment of an Examiner of Accounts
- Elections of Council
- President: Fiona Tait
- Secretary: Lindsay Williamson
- Treasurer: Fiona Hanrahan
- Education Secretary: Rob Edwards
- Dinner Secretary: Kelly Geddes
- GI Events: Lindsay Williamson
- FS Events: Karen Lauder
- Diversity Officer: Jeff Lestrelle
- Social Media Officer: Jeff Lestrelle
- Regional Forum Officer: Alistair Blyth
- Vice President: Ronnie Morgan
- Vice President: Alana Kielnar
- David Whittle
- Alistair Cottle
- Neil Winstanley
- Ben Notman
- Rhea Ingram Smith
Please note Officers and Members to be elected en bloc.
- Transfer of office
- Date of next year's AGM
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.