CII Protection webinar-Guardian-How to change the protection conversation
This presentation will look at:
- The current uncertainties in the market and impact Covid-19 & Brexit has had on individuals & businesses
- Customer objections and attitudes towards protection. This will deep dive into certain objections backed up with industry/ONS facts and figures
- The importance of protecting lifestyle as well as mortgage protection
- Typical providers products vs Guardian
- Guardian proposition overview
- Advisers objectives
Key Account Manager
Guardian Financial Services
Dean has worked in financial services for over 24 years, almost equally split between the wealth management and protection sectors, with the past 18 years exclusively in sales distribution.
Identify good and bad approaches to creating long-term client relationships, and new ways to grow the protection market.
Understand the importance of simplicity in creating and growing consumer trust.
Discuss the importance of certainty in our industry – certainty claims will be paid, and paid quickly.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
1 hour's CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.