Cert CII Fast Track Remote Learning Programme
The Insurance Institutes of the South West, in partnership with the Worshipful Company of Insurers, is delighted to offer a fast track initiative to help members gain their Certificate in Insurance.
This programme offers members the opportunity to benefit from a FREE study course specifically designed to help students attain their Cert CII in 14 weeks through structured learning. If you would like to advance your CII qualifications, now is the time to do so.
The programme does NOT include cost of the associated exam enrolment, exam sitting and other support materials. Participants or their employer are expected to pay for associated exams.
Certificate in Insurance – Remote Learning
The Cert CII programme is open to anyone who has either recently joined the insurance profession and wishes to start on their qualification journey, or to those who for whatever reason have been working in the industry for some time and have not yet achieved any insurance qualification.
Over a period of 14 weeks the institute will host nine remote training sessions, three for each unit:
IF1 – Insurance legal and regulatory (compulsory subject)
IF3 – Insurance underwriting process
IF4 – Insurance claims handling process
The sessions will be run remotely, all you need is a computer! Links to session will be issued to delegates ahead of each session.
These intensive revision sessions are designed to help you develop your exam technique and knowledge in order to obtain the Certificate in Insurance qualification.
Led by one of the UK's foremost insurance trainers, Alan Chandler, the syllabus will be explained in plain English with practical examples.
The sessions will not only cover the main areas of the syllabus, but also provide an interactive opportunity to ask Alan about any areas of the syllabus.
By participating in this fast track programme, delegates will be able to:
• describe the main principles within the framework
• identify the right techniques to use in the CII examinations
• apply the knowledge gained
IF1 Session one teaching material Friday 29 April 9.30-12.30
IF1 Session two teaching material Friday 13 May 9.30 -12.30
IF1 Session three teaching material and mock Friday 13 May 1-4pm
Gap for IF1 exam to be taken.
IF4 Session one teaching material Tuesday 28 June 9.30-12.30
IF4 Session two teaching material Wednesday 6 July 9.30-12.30
IF4 Session three teaching material and mock Wednesday 6 July 1-4pm
Gap for IF4 exam to be taken.
IF3 Session one teaching material Thursday 4 August 9.30-12.30
IF3 Session two teaching material Wednesday 10 August 9.30-12.30
IF3 Session three teaching material and mock Wednesday 10 August 1-4pm.
IF3 exam to be taken and certificate completed.
• You must be a CII member in order to be accepted
• You work within the insurance profession in the South West region only
• Your application should be supported by your line manager / employer
• You (or your employer) will be required to pay for coursework entry fees and study materials
• The programme is limited to 20 members
• You must be committed to attaining your qualification
• You are expected to attend all sessions/workshops
• A fee of £250 will be applicable if a place is cancelled at late notice (after 21/04/2022). Recordings will be made available for a delegate who is unable to attend fixed date, but a delegate should miss no more than two sessions.
• You must commit to taking an examination after the completion of each revision unit.
Want to enroll?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then complete the online booking form.
Once you have booked your place we will send you a simple confirmation form to complete and return. This includes a brief statement outlining why you are a suitable candidate, and an endorsement from your line manager or mentor supporting your application.
Numbers are limited for this excellent opportunity to further your learning and qualifications, so please act quickly to reserve your place.
Please note: This event is a regional collaboration between the local institutes in the area. Your booking details will be shared with the Insurance Institute of Bristol, which is acting as the host institute for this event.