Fast Track to ACII Programme 2021
The Insurance and Actuarial Society of Glasgow are excited to offer members a chance to join a FREE study course specifically designed to help you pass your Advanced Diploma (ACII CII) qualification.
We are looking for people who have already completed their Diploma Certificate (DIPCII) qualification and/or have started the pathway to Advanced Diploma CII. To achieve ACII status you need to obtain a further 80 credits across the insurance CII qualification framework that should be completed within 9 months of our fact track course..
This course will start in January 2021 and will cover four core compulsory areas of the Advanced Diploma CII syllabus:
• Advanced Broking
• Advanced Claims Management
• Advanced Underwriting
Over 9 months the institute will hold 9 full day workshops, 3 for each subject. The workshops will be a mix of chapter progression workshops and a revision workshop. There will also be opportunities for one to one sessions with tutors and mentors to give support and help as required.
With this programme you will be able to cut down on the amount of study time needed to crack the coursework, whilst working with a group of people who are going through the same subjects, and at the end assistance you to achieve ACII Status
• You must be a CII member to proceed
• You should have achieved your DIP CII by the start date of the study course
• You work within the profession in Glasgow or surrounding area
• Your application should be supported by your line manager / employer
• You (or your employer) will be required to pay for coursework entry fees, study materials and travel costs
Points to consider...
• You need to be serious and committed to attaining your qualification
• You are expected to attend all workshops – dates will be outlined prior to commencement
• All courses will be held ONLINE
• The institute may look to recover costs for non-attendance from you or your employer
Want to enrol?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then fill in the application form that can be found below.
Completed application forms should be mailed to the IASG Career Secretary Carol McIntosh – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that all your details are completed so that we can contact you.
On receipt of application successful applicants will go through a short interview process to assess suitability and commitment. The closing date for applications is Friday 25th September 2020, please ensure your application is submitted in time as spaces are limited with only 30 places.