Fast Track to DIP Programme 2019
The Insurance and Actuarial Society of Glasgow are excited to offer members a chance to join a FREE study course specifically designed to help you pass your Diploma (DipCII) qualification in 18 months.
We are looking for people who have preferably already completed their Certificate (Cert CII) qualification and/or haven’t yet started the pathway to Dip CII. To achieve DIP status you need to obtain a total of 45 credits at certificate level which needs to be carried out before or within 3 months of completion of this course.
Perhaps you just don’t know where to start or it has been several years since you completed the Certificate and you just never got moving again.
This course will start in January 2019 and will cover four core areas of the Dip CII syllabus:
- M85 Claims Practice
- M05 Insurance Law
- M80 Underwriting Practice
- M95 Business and Finance
Over 16 months the institute will hold 16 full day workshops, four for each subject. The workshops will be a mix of chapter progression workshops and a revision workshop. There will also be opportunities for one to one sessions with tutors and mentors to give support and help as required. Full programme can be downloaded below.
With this programme you will be able to cut down on the amount of study time needed to crack the coursework, whilst working with a group of people who are going through the same subjects, and at the end achieving your Dip CII qualification.
- You must be a CII member to proceed
- You should have preferably achieved your Cert CII by the start date of the study course or commit to complete Cert CII within 3 months of this course
- You work within the profession in Glasgow or surrounding area
- Your application should be supported by your line manager / employer
- You (or your employer) will be required to pay for coursework entry fees, study materials and travel costs
Points to consider...
- You need to be serious and committed to attaining your qualification
- You are expected to attend all workshops – dates will be outlined prior to commencement
- All courses will be held in Glasgow City Centre
- The institute may look to recover costs for non-attendance from you or your employer
Want to enroll?
Applying could not be easier; simply check that you meet the entry criteria then fill in the application form that can be found below.
Completed application forms should be mailed to the IASG Career Secretary Carol McIntosh – email@example.com. Please make sure that all your details are completed so that we can contact you.
On receipt of application successful applicants will go through a short interview process to assess suitability and commitment. The closing date for applications is Friday 28th September 2018, please ensure your application is submitted in time as spaces are limited with only 25 places.