Annual General Meeting
Your council invites you to attend the 2021 Annual General Meeting of The Insurance and Actuarial Society of Glasgow. Hear first-hand reports from council members on previous and future activities and vote on the appointment of new council members.
If you feel you could make a positive contribution, it is an ideal first step to becoming involved.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the AGM held in 2020
- Annual Report of President
- Accounts for the year to 31 December 2020
- Appointment of an Examiner of Accounts
- Elections of Council
- Deputy President
- Officers and Members to be elected en bloc
- Adopt new constitution
- Date of next year's AGM
The AGM will be held online - you will be provided with online access details prior to the event.