Thu 22 Nov. 2018
Applications open: Young Professional of the Year Award 2018
The Guildford Young Professionals Committee is pleased to announce that applications for the ‘Young Professional of the Year 2018’ award are now open!
Are you or do you know a Guildford CII/PFS member that has made great strides in their career through outstanding personal and professional development this year?
The first stage is an application form with just four simple questions. Successful candidates will then be invited to discuss their application before we decide on our winner. The winner will receive £250, a trophy presented at the Annual Dinner in February 2019 and will become an integral part of the Young Professionals Committee in Guildford.
>> What are we looking for?
- The nominee can be yourself or someone you work with.
- Aged between 18 and 35.
- A Guildford CII or PFS member.
- From any department or company within the industry.
- Outstanding personal and professional development.
>> How to apply?
- Fill in our easy application form available below.
- Send your completed application form to guildfordYP@gmail.com
- Applications closes on 31st December 2018.
- Successful applicants will be invited for a second stage telephone call.
- The finalists will be asked to attend the Guildford Annual Dinner on 1st February 2019.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Guildford Young Professionals’ Committee
Download the application form below.