Thu 24 Oct. 2019
Applications open: Young Professional of the Year Award 2019
Are you or do you know a Guildford CII/PFS member that has made great strides in their career through outstanding personal and professional development this year? If so, the Guildford Young Professionals Committee is pleased to announce that applications for the ‘Young Professional of the Year 2019’ award are now open!
The first stage is a nomination form with just four simple questions. Successful candidates will then be invited to discuss their application before we decide on our winner. The winner will receive £250; a trophy presented at the CII Annual Dinner in February 2020 and will become an integral part of the Young Professionals Committee in Guildford.
>> What are we looking for?
· The nominee can be yourself or someone you work with
· Aged between 18 and 35
· A Guildford CII or PFS member
· From any department or company within the industry
· Outstanding personal and professional development
>> How to apply?
· Whether you wish to nominate yourself or are nominating a truly deserving colleague, please complete our nomination form below and send it to guildfordYP@gmail.com
· If you have any questions please let us know via the above email address.
· The online nomination closes on 30th November 2019.
· Successful applicants will be invited for a second stage telephone call.
· The finalists will be asked to attend the Guildford Annual Dinner on 7th February 2020.
We look forward to receiving your application.
The Guildford Young Professionals Committee
Download the nomination form below.