PFS Workshop: The Art of Deep Client Engagement by John Dashfield
For years the financial services business has been focused on technical qualifications with most practitioners spending literally hundreds of hours in study. While knowing what you are doing is essential, it is behind the scenes work. The fact is that clients do not want an adviser talking technical ‘speak' to them or using out-dated sales tactics. They want to:
- Talk about what matters most to them
- Feel comfortable enough to be open with you
- Live in accordance with their highest values
- Feel safe, secure and confident about the future
- Have a meaningful financial strategy that aligns with their most important goals in life
- Work with a trusted adviser
These outcomes do not just happen. It requires understanding of how to create the environment that supports this. To do truly meaningful work requires getting to the very core of how clients want to live their lives and understand what matters most to them.
Many advisers do not know how to do this. Imagine though if you had spent as much time and input towards your ability to communicate as your technical knowledge. Just how much more powerful a communicator could you be? And what could this do for both your clients and your business?
During this enjoyable and enlightening workshop we will explore 5 the core elements of how you conduct powerful client conversations. Through attending you will be better able to:
- Discover what clients really want
- Easily build rapport, trust and high credibility
- Learn the 5 essential elements of powerful client conversations
- Get better results with less effort
- Enjoy your work more than ever before
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.