"Get a Life!"
>> Event Overview
This event focuses on 7 Ways To Banish Stress, Escalate Revenue, And Create Far, Far More Free Time. The workshop aims to demonstrate how to stop business pressures becoming overwhelming and stressful....helping advisers to radically change the quality of their lives.
Aimed at Financial Advisers, Financial Planners and Wealth Managers; content and takeaways include:
- Why Time Management isn’t the answer to being overwhelmed
- The thin line between operating in Success mode… and Burnout
- Why more information is part of the problem… and how to stem the flow
- The biggest obstacle to creating quality results for you and your clients
- The first step in gaining Clarity, Simplicity and Direction in your business
- How to apply the ‘Less Is More’ rule to every strategic decision you make
- Why focusing on Client Loyalty and Satisfaction has diminishing returns
- The connection between saying “No” to clients… and increasing your flow of attractive referrals
- Why explaining “What We Do” to clients is part of the stress and time problem
- Finally…How to ensure that your success in business doesn’t become a life of regret
>> Learning Objectives
- To understand the 3 major creators of business stress and pressure – and how to tame them.
- To identify the weekly choices that can help create the ‘extra free day’.
- To appreciate why technology is both part of the cause and the solution to being overwhelmed.
- To understand the strategic components of a successful ‘lower-effort, higher-results’ business environment.
>> More about our speaker
David's work focuses on helping already-successful leaders and financial planners to make a profound difference in their clients' lives... whilst building a more inspiring, truly wealthy business.
He teaches leadership, client creation and life planning strategies, that ignite and transform the very spirit of your firm – and its people.
He is recognised as a provocative Thought Leader, an international conference speaker, and a best-selling author of three books (including Amazon Top 20). He’s the founder of The Soul Millionaire® – the ‘Deep Change’ Leadership and Strategy coaching firm.
David's insights and expertise flow initially from 20 years as a Financial Adviser and fee-based Financial Planner. Since then he has invested more than 15 years in coaching the leading-edge adviser community… as well as financial services corporate executives… helping to transform both their businesses and their lives.
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
3 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.