Southern Region Institutes CPD Conference 2019
"Everything you need to know about fraud"
A collaboration between the Bournemouth, Guildford, Reading and Southampton insurance Institutes
Topics for the day
- Changing Landscape of Fraud by James Burge, Allianz
- Motor Claims Fraud meets Technology by Steve Jackson, Covéa Insurance
- How to use information from social media when handling claims by Steve Crystal, Sedgwick International UK
- Fraud in cyber space by Stephen Ridley, Hiscox UK
- When a lie is dishonest, but a claim isn't' the Supreme Court on fraudulent devices by Jeff Heasman, Jeff Heasman Training and Consulting
- The Forensic Investigation of Domestic Property Fraud - A Case Study by Andy Ingle, Hawkins & Associates
For full information and booking please click this link Conference
STOP PRESS! - At this seminar there will be a ‘Four prize’ raffle in aid of The Insurance Charities with tickets available on the day for £2.00 each. Bring some spare change for your chance to win and show your support for The Insurance Charities, the charity for the UK & Irish insurance industry, who have been providing support for current and former insurance employees and their dependants since 1902.
The raffle is sponsored by Ageas Insurance, Allianz, Hiscox and
The Insurance Institute of Guildford.
The prizes are two tickets to a Saracens Game, Albert Hall box for the Guy Barker Christmas show, Fortnum & Mason's hamper & A mixed case of 6 bottles of wine
This demonstrates the quality of an event and that it meets CII member CPD scheme requirements.
6 hours' CPD can be claimed for this event if relevant to your learning and development needs.
It is recommended that you keep any evidence of the CPD activity you have completed and upload copies to the recording tool as the CII may ask to see this if your record is selected for review. Details of the scheme can be viewed online at www.cii.co.uk/cpd.